Fundraising & Donations
As a not-for-profit organisation, we do not distribute budget surpluses to our members but back into the supports and services that we provide. Fundraising and donations are integral to support our growth and improvement in identified areas.
Along with the proceeds of fundraising events, any donations received are greatly appreciated and support such initiatives such as:
- a paved pathway and gate in the back fence at Duncraig for easier access to the oval and recreation centre
- various new furniture for all bases
- new equipment and activities for all bases
- additional hoists to reduce manual handling and improve comfort for individuals
- automatic doors and new reception area at Duncraig for better access for those using a wheelchair
- new sensory gardens at all Bases
- shade sails for Girrawheen, Duncraig and Nollamara
How to Make a Donation
If you would like to support our organisation, any donation over $2 is tax deductible and we can issue you with a receipt for taxation purposes. It is preferred that donations are received by cheque or money order, direct credit or credit card.
From November 2016, please contact Rocky Bay to make a donation on 9383 5111.